Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

HAUL 2 ♡

<3 My last haul post was so long i thought i better do another for the rest! I didn't get much else even though there were several other things i wanted, ahaa. I could always easily spend so much money every time i go shopping!!
<3 (seems to be a bit of a leopard print theme going on!)


<3 Wanted these for ages, every time i go to get them all the leopard ones are gone but finally i got some! These are the Primark nail foils for £3, i'll try and do a post on them once they're done! You get 18 in a packet, annoyingly it isn't enough to do you nails twice but at least you have some spare if you mess it up!


<3 Also from Primark i got this gorgeous topaz and gold ring for around £1.50. I can't usually wear rings as my fingers are so thin and stubby but this one just about fits !!


<3 Probably my favorite buy was these Hareem Pants. They were £10 and i honestly can't remember which shop i got them from, it wasn't a well known one and it was very cheap so they aren't the best quality. However i love them and can't wait to wear them on the plane. They are a cottony material and everyone should get a pair as the go with almost everything. Leopard print isn't usually my thing but i am warming to it. 
(sorry the pic has my other buys in it, no time for another!)


<3 The very last thing i got were these fab sandals form, yet again, Primark! They were reduced from £12 to £6. Gotta love the sales !! I love the tan colour and the gold detailing on them. They are just simple slip-on's, so i thought they could be my substitute for flipflop's this year.
<3 It was a great shopping trip and i wish i had a picture of me and shannon but i didn't bring my camera :( 
Hope you all had a great week end too, love
Lily, xox 

5 comments:

  1. Primark?! Brilliant - definitely going to pick some up tomorrow now. I've wanted them for ages too but I can't justify spending that much money on nail things...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the leopard print! Definitely show us your nails x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your herrum pants, Ive been looking for some like that everywhere! Haa Can you do a blog post on your daily makeup routine? Oh and also I was wondering how you got your banner up as Ive been trying for ages on my blog and it still wont work any tips? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same ring and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete